This is a collection of support documents that will walk you through setting up and maintaining your NocTel account.
- Create a NocTel account
- Purchase a phone number
- Porting a phone number
- Creating an extension
- Provisioning a phone
- Physically connecting a VoIP phone to your network
- Hunt groups
- Time of day routing
- Inbound Behavior Functions for Extensions
- Managing recordings
- Setting up balance notifications
- Obtaining reports of calls made
- Adding funds to an account
- Inviting New Control Panel Users to an Account
- Changing your password
- Updating email contact information
- Forwarding your extension to a mobile phone
- Dialing international numbers
- Voicemail Setup
- Listening to voicemail on your NocTel phone
- Listening to voicemail from your web browser
Technical support for your service is included and we’re happy to assist with any questions or comments you may have.
Our hours are Monday – Friday, 5am – 6pm PST and we can be reached by one of the following methods:
- E-mail us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Dial 611 from your NocTel Phone.
- Call from any phone by dialing our local support line:
Portland, OR: +1 503.764.4300
Toll-Free: +1 888.400.4521
Other NocTel Documentation