- From your NocTel account home page, click on 'Recordings'.
- Click on one of the recordings in your list.
- You will be able to set several recording details in this screen.
- Protected: This will prevent the recording from being accidentally deleted. If you do want to delete a protected recording, this check-box will need to be cleared.
- Belongs to: You can assign recordings to the entire Account or to specific extensions.
- Description: Make sure to enter a detailed description of your recording so you can easily identify it in the future.
- Upload: This is where you will select a file on your local computer or network drive. This file will be the audio you have pre-recorded to be a system or voicemail box message.
- Supported file types are WAV, MP3, or OGG. Maximum Upload Size is 20 MB.
- When your recording details are complete, make sure to press 'Submit' to save your changes.