Polycom IP6000 Conference Phone
The SoundStation IP 6000 is an advanced IP conference phone that delivers superior performance for small to midsize conference rooms. With advanced features, broad SIP interoperability and remarkable voice quality, the SoundStation IP 6000 offers a price/performance breakthrough for SIP-enabled IP environments.
The SoundStation IP 6000 features Polycom® HD Voice™ technology, boosting productivity and reducing listener fatigue by turning ordinary conference calls into crystal-clear interactive conversations. It delivers high-fidelity audio from 220 Hz to 14 kHz, capturing both the deeper lows and higher frequencies of the human voice for conference calls that sound as natural as being there.
For all conference calls, the SoundStation IP 6000 delivers advanced audio performance that far exceeds previous generations of conference phones. From full-duplex technology that eliminates distracting drop-outs to the latest echo cancellation advancements, only Polycom can deliver a conference phone experience with no compromises. Plus, Automatic Gain Control intelligently adjusts the microphone sensitivity based on where participants are seated in the conference room, making the conversations clearer for all participants. It also features technology that resists interference from mobile phones and other wireless devices, delivering clear communications without distractions.
The SoundStation IP 6000 leverages Polycom’s strong history in both conference phone and VoIP technology to deliver the most robust standards-based SIP interoperability in the industry. It shares the same SIP phone software base with Polycom’s award-winning SoundPoint® IP products — the most comprehensive, reliable and feature-rich SIP products in the industry, with proven interoperability with a broad array of IP PBX and hosted platforms.
Robust provisioning, management and security features make Polycom’s family of IP conference phones the only choice for meeting rooms in SIP-based environments. Integrated Power over Ethernet (PoE) simplifies setup, with an AC power kit available for non-PoE environments. Plus, the SoundStation IP 6000 includes a high-resolution backlit display for vital call information and multi-language support.
- Polycom HD Voice – unparalleled clarity to make your conference calls more e cient and productive
- Polycom’s patented Acoustic Clarity Technology – Deliver the best conference phone experience with no compromises
- 12-foot microphone pickup – combined with Automatic Gain Control for performance far beyond older SoundStation IP conference phones. Add up to two optional expansion microphones for even greater coverage
- Industry-leading SIP software – leveraging the most advanced SIP endpoint software in the industry, with advanced call handing, security, and provisioning features
- Robust interoperability – compatible with a broad array of SIP call platforms to maximize voice quality and feature availability while simplifying management and administration
- High-resolution display – enables robust call information and multi-language support
NocTel provides exceptional support of the IP6000 including HD quality conference calls and fully automated provisioning. If you have the desire for crystal clear conference calling for groups up to 12 individuals in a small room, this is the device that will work best for you.