- Login to the NocTel Control Panel
- Click on Extensions in the left-hand menu.
- Locate the extension that will be zeroed in the list, or search for it using the search box. Click on the Extension to open the extension's options page.
- Click the Permissions link under the extension name and number.
- On the User Permission tab click the “Zeroize extension” link located next to the Submit button.
- After clicking the link a new pop up window will appear asking you to confirm the zeroizing of the extension. Ensure it is the correct extension and click OK.
- The extension’s name will be changed to Zeroized Extension once complete.