This documentation space is dedicated to using and learning about NocTel Flow Reporting oriented at users of all proficiencies. Refer to groupings and listings below for the relevant topic or alternatively search for it using the Search section at the bottom of this landing page. You can get back to NocTel Flow's general documentation by clicking here.
If the relevant content isn't found, hard to find, mislabeled, or otherwise doesn't exist; please let us know to improve the quality and accessibility of this documentation.
- Accessing Flow Reporting
- Flow Reporting Overview
- User and Group Permissions
- What are Applications
- Common KPI Definitions
- Designing Applications
- Overview of Application Visualizations
- Creating Dashboards and Wallboards
- Embedding an Application into Webpage
- Reporting Best Practices
- Sharing, Exporting, and Publishing Applications
- Working with Data Sources