In order to use features of the NocTel hosted phone service, you must first log into the NocTel Control Panel at noctel.com. There are two types of accounts: User Accounts and Business Accounts. You will need a User Account before you can join or create a Business Account. If you don't have one, a new one can be created by following these steps.
In order to join or create a Business Account, you must first create a User Account.
Creating a User Account:
- Visit noctel.com
- Click the "New User" link near the username field.
- Enter the requested data into the form, filling out each field completely.
- Check the box which states that you have read and accept the terms and conditions for your account.
- Click the "Create User" button.
- Check your email for a verification link. Upon receiving this, click the link to finish creation of your account.
A Business Account owner can now invite you to join their existing account, or you can create your own business account by selecting the "Plan" that you wish to use.