NocTel Flow is our contact center solution for organizations of all sizes and needs to define, set, and meet operational performance goals:
- Cloud-hosted to make getting started simple and fast.
- Web interface* for operation and management makes Flow agnostic of user system OS.
*Edge, Chrome, and Safari fully supported
- Flat pricing per agent per month – other fees may apply for initial setup and handsets/peripherals.
- Per agent billed by number of agents in the contact center providing flexible billing as needs change.
- Bulk rates available.
- No plan tiering. All features are available to all customer accounts for simpler pricing and happier customers.
- Built-in and custom definable users and groups let you determine who can see and do what.
- Navigation built with agents, supervisors, and managers in mind ensuring the most common activities and entities are easily located and activities streamlined.
- Web interface ensures users can access Flow where there is reliable internet connectivity freeing users and enabling them to be more available and responsive.
- Cloud scales as needed for contact center agent volume.
- Define queues, teams, and contact center wide relevant targets.
- Modify queues as needed when operating circumstances change.
- Manage agents as assets with skill sets with the ability to define new skills and assign/modify skill proficiency.
- Manage agent allocation through queue assignment. Exclude or include agents to queues as skill set and operations require.
- Agent call monitoring and barging management functions allow supervisors to ensure quality.
- Ability for supervisors to manually override agent status as necessary
- Queues effective immediately on creation or activation toggle.
- Pre-agent menus (IVRs) to place callers into appropriate queues and/or feed into external system/CRM.
- Skills-based best fit ACD ensures the best agents are available for each call.
- Queue overflowing keeps caller waiting times down and better utilizes available agents.
- Screen Pop functionality allows relevant caller information to be displayed to agents before speaking or feed back information to external systems or CRMs.
- HD Voice* support ensures agents are clearly heard by callers.
- Polycom Acoustic Fence* technology significantly reduces background noise improving call quality.
- Spark Line live metrics displayed to particular users, groups, or the entire contact center to ensure real-time operational status visibility to the right audience.
*feature only available on select models of Polycom handset.
- Powerful reporting engine provides common KPI reports out of box.
- Reports can be easily shared or exported in a variety of common formats.
- Almost every aspect of operation is captured allowing for immense flexibility to create reports.
- Wallboard and Dashboard creation using existing or new reports.
- Reports can be flexible and live to stay current or set to capture set ranges.
- Report creation that is accessible to all proficiencies from the very untechnical to the local database* guru.
- Keep reports simple and to the point or take control to make them into standalone applications that impress.
Support and Training
- All customer accounts covered by NocTel’s support SLA. No inquiries will go unanswered or drag on for response.
- Instructor led on-site training.
- Guidance and assistance with installation, programming, and configuration.
- Complimentary support check up periodically by NocTel engineers to receive feedback, provide supplemental training, address new challenges, and generally ensure Flow continues to meet your needs.
- Comprehensive public knowledge base to provide practical, up-to-date guidance on Flow operation, best practices, and troubleshooting.
- Dedicated support engineer options available to allow you to focus on operations, not management and support.
Contact us for more information about how Flow could work for your business or organization.