Polycom VVX501 Desk Phone
The Polycom VVX 500 Series phone is built for today’s busy managers and knowledge workers who need a powerful, expandable office phone that keeps up with their multitasking and schedule-juggling. Building on the behavior common to mobile phones, the multitouch, gesture-based user interface of the Polycom VVX 500 makes navigation intuitive and easy.
The Polycom VVX 500 Series is easy to deploy and simple to manage. Its enterprise-grade, Web-based, intuitive configuration method gives administrators the ability to easily set up and maintain a large number of phones throughout the entire enterprise. The built-in, broad interoperability capabilities allow IT departments to leverage previous IT infrastructure investments and achieve easy integration with third-party UC and productivity applications.
Designed for enhanced interoperability, leveraging and complementing the other existing IT investments of any enterprise, the Polycom VVX 500 Series delivers HD Voice, a superior Unified Communications (UC) experience bundled with business applications.
- Improves knowledge-worker productivity
- Reduces training time through superior calling features in a sleek design and simple-to-use phone
- Reduce deployment and maintenance costs—the Polycom Zero Touch Provisioning and Web-based configuration tool makes the VVX 500 simple to deploy, and easy to administer, upgrade and maintain
- Leverage previous IT infrastructure investments — deploy VVX 500 Series business media phones on your existing network
- Dual USB port (2.0 compliant) for media and storage applications which can be used for recording phone calls
Polycom 500-Series Models:
VVX500 – Legacy 1Gbps
VVX501 – 1Gbps with enhanced CPU, memory and USB Port
NocTel provides exceptional support of the VVX500-series phones including HD quality telephone calls and fully automated provisioning.